ISO Buddy Program!

11/14/2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi, and my apologies for being so inactive with the blog. I have been both busy and lazy to write anything, and to be honest, sometimes there even isn't much to write about, as I have my daily rutine and I don't do something exciting and big every week. But I will try to write more often, and not abadon this blog like I did for months..sorry for that!

I have been busy these past weeks, as I have a lot of school work, which sometimes makes me wonder why I chose six courses haha. I have had leisure time too of course, and done some nice stuff! The latest one was last Saturday, it was ISO Buddy Program's Field Day 2!

Now ISO (International Student Organization) has multiple activities throughout the semester, and one of it's program's is Buddy Program. In this program, a Korean student and international student get paired up as buddies and they then spend time together during program activities and outside of it. Several pairs of buddies also form a buddy group, with whom you also spend time with during activities and outside them. The program has four official activities: Orientation day, field day 1, field day 2 and ending day. I chose to join this because I wanted to get to know Korean students and other international students and I thought it sounded fun. And it has been fun!

Field Day 1 was a sports day, and we had multiple sports games: Tag flipping, couple dodge ball, relay and football. I participated in couple dodge ball and it was fun! It was also fun watching others do the other games and cheer for them in Korean style. I have no pics of the day since we had someone taking pics and I thought I'd leave it to them haha. And our buddy group won the whole thing yay~!

Field Day 2 was last Saturday, and it happened in different museums due to rain. Our group decided to go to National Museum, and that place is so big and so nice and I am definitely going there again to spend some quality time. Because we started 30 minute late, we had only 30 minute long tour with a guide. The tour was interesting while quick, and the tour guide was good in her job. After the tour we had a mission: To find items we were told of, for example bowl, take a picture of it and of it's description, and the one who got the most in the time limit won. Now our team, my buddy and me and another buddy pair, got to 2nd place because we did not find the last item, which only the winner team found. After the mission we went out to eat Samgyeopsal with all of the buddy groups and to drink after it. It was very nice and funny day!

As ending here are some pictures I took!~















0 comments: